Day 1:- Arrive at Suvarnabhumi Airport, complete the immigration process & take ac bus to Pattya.Evening process to Alcazar Show. (L,D)
Day 2 : Pattaya – Coral Island Tour & Nong Nooch Village Tour
After American buffet breakfast, set out to explore the mystical beauty of Coral Island. Enjoy the Parasailing Ride, experience the extraordinary Coral formation and breathtaking underwater life in a glass bottom boat (own Expenses). After Indian Lunch We proceed for a Nong Nooch Village tour, where the local villagers perform a cultural show with Traditional Thai dances, kick boxing & Cock fighting. We also see the main attraction, the Elephant Show. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Coral Island Tour:
Male : Wear Short pants, T- shirts and Slippers or sandals.
Female: Wear Punjabi Dresses, Track and T-shirts, Slippers or sandals.
Day 3 : Pattaya – Bangkok City Tour
After American buffet breakfast, we check out from hotel & proceed for a half day city tour of Bangkok including the world famous temple of Golden Buddha and the Reclining Buddha. We also visit Gem Factory. After Lunch rest of the afternoon is free for shopping. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 : Bangkok –Safari World & Marine Park
After American buffet breakfast we take you to Thailand’s latest Safari World with Marine Park. Come face-to-face with Giraffes, Zebras and other animals and birds living together in a lush green environment. Lunch will be served at Indian restaurant. Enjoy the Dolphin Show and Bird Show. Watch the Sea Lion and an action packed Hollywood cowboy stunt show. Indian dinner will be served at restaurant. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5 : Bangkok to Mumbai
After American breakfast at the hotel. Check out at 1200 hrs, time for last minute shopping. Around 1500 hrs will pick you up from hotel and transfer to ‘Suvarna bhumi Airport, International Airport, Bangkok to board your flight back to Mumbai. Breakfast
Return Economy class Air fare from Mumbai
02 Nights Hotel Accommodation with breakfast at Pattaya
02 Nights Hotel Accommodation with breakfast at Bangkok
Bangkok Airport – Pattya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport Transport
All entry tickets
All meals mentioned in the itinerary
IMP Note = Thailand Single entry tourist visa is free on arrival till 31 Oct 2019.
- GST 5%
- Any increase in air fare, taxes or any implementation of New Taxes by the Government
- Anything which is not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Any other personal expenses.
Group Tour departure dates
- 18 Aug to 22 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep to 18 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct to 15 Oct 2019
Group Tour Price:- Rs.39919/- Per person on Twin Sharing
- Cancellations received 60 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of Booking Amount package per person.
- Cancellations received within 60 to 45 Days of departure will incur a penalty of 30% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 45 to 30 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 30 to 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 75% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% package per person.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary are subject to availability.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Itinerary is subject to change.
- Rates are valid till 31 Oct 2019