Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore
Day 01 : Singapore – City Tour
Arrive ‘Changi Airport, ’, upon arrival our local representative will welcome you & we start our journey to Singapore. After breakfast then we sit back & relax in air conditioned van to enjoy a panoramic half day city tour of Singapore where we see the Parliament House, Mount Faber, China Town, Raffles Street and not to miss ‘The Swissotel Stamford’ the hotel. After lunch check in into Hotel. Enjoy an Indian Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight at hotel . Lunch, Dinner .
Day 02 : Singapore – Juraong Bird Park & Sentosa Island Tour
Good Morning. Good Morning. After breakfast we proceed to Jurang Bird Park. After lunch your next stop – on Sentosa Island. Discover the island on a shuttle and enjoy its many attractions. Underwater world is Asia’s most species and provides a great educational experience. Enjoy the Dolphin show on your way to Sentosa Island with Merlion walk. In the evening watch The Magical Light & Sound Show at Sentosa Island. Enjoy Indian Dinner & overnight at Overnight at Hotel. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 03 : Day 09 : Universal studio
Good Morninig. After breakfast proceed for Full day tour of Universal Studio at resorts world at Sentosa. You can enjoy the fantastic world of movie magic, fight villains, catch the celebrities and ride the movies on roller coasters and movie themed attractions. Also you can enjoy roller coaster. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 04 : Singapore to Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highland
After breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed to Kuala Lumpur – The sprawling capital of Malaysia. Arrive ‘Kuala Lumpur. Upon arrival our local representative will welcome you. After lunch
We proceed to Genting Highlands. We will transfer by cable car and our baggage will be deposite in lockers.In the evening enjoy this beautiful man made city on your own or try to luck at the Casinos. Enjoy an Indian Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Please Note: For entry in Casino: Male: Wear Collar neck Shirt or T-Shirt with full pant and shoes.
For Female: No Dress Code.
Day 05: Kuala Lumpur – City Tour
After breakfast check out of the hotel and start our journey to capital city Kuala Lumpur. en route visit to Batu caves temple. followed by city tour of this busy international city where we see The King’s Palace, The National Mosque, James Mosque, The National Museum and the main attraction of ‘Petronas Twin Towers (Photo Stop Only). & KL Tower. Check in around evening. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 06 : Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok – Pattaya
Good Morning. After Breakfast We proceed to Kuala lumpur International Airport, Pick up your baggage & proceed to the airlines check in counter. After check in your baggage proceed for the immigration & then for the final security check. After all necessary formalities wait for the announcement to board the flight to Bangkok. Arrive Bangkok’, upon arrival our local representative will welcome you & we start our journey to Pattaya by air conditioned van. Lunch will be served at Indian restaurant. Check In hotel. In the evening proceed for Alcazar Show Tour. Enjoy Indian Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 07 : Pattaya – Coral Island Tour & Nong Nooch Village Tour
Good Morning, after American buffet breakfast, set out to explore the mystical beauty of Coral Island. Enjoy the Parasailing Ride, experience the extraordinary Coral formation and breathtaking underwater life in a glass bottom boat(own Expenses). After Indian Lunch We proceed for a Nong Nooch Village tour, where the local villagers perform a cultural show with Traditional Thai dances, kick boxing & Cock fighting. We also see the main attraction, the Elephant Show. Rides and entry into the Pattaya tower will be at an optional cost. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Coral Island Tour:
Male : Wear Short pants, T- shirts and Slippers or sandals.
Female: Wear Punjabi Dresses, Track and T-shirts, Slippers or sandals.
Day 08 : Pattaya – Bangkok – Safari World with Marine Park Tour
Good Morning. After American buffet breakfast, we check out from hotel & proceed for a half day city tour of Bangkok including the world famous temple of Golden Buddha and the Reclining Buddha. We also visit Gem Factory. After Lunch rest of the afternoon is free for shopping. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day0 9 : Bangkok –Safari World & Marine Park
Good Morning. After American buffet breakfast we take you to Thailand’s latest Safari World with Marine Park. Come face-to-face with Giraffes, Zebras and other animals and birds living together in a lush green environment. Lunch will be served at Indian restaurant. Enjoy the Dolphin Show and Bird Show. Watch the Sea Lion and an action packed Hollywood cowboy stunt show. Indian dinner will be served at restaurant. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 10 : Bangkok to Mumbai
Good morning, breakfast at the hotel. Check out at 1200 hrs, time for last minute shopping. Around 1500 hrs will pick you up from hotel and transfer to ‘Suvarna bhumi Airport, International Airport, Bangkok to board your flight back to Mumbai. Breakfast & Lunch.
– By Road Kuala Lumpur – Singapore
– Economy Class Air Ticket from Mumbai
– Single Entry Malaysia Visa
– Single Entry Singapore Visa
– Single Entry Thailand Visa
– Services of 01 Tour Manager will be given
– Services of English speaking local guide
– All other applicable taxes valid as of today and subject to change / increase.
– International standard check in time is 1400 hrs and check out time is 1200
hrs. Early check in & check out is not included and it’s subject to availability at the
time of booking
– Accommodation for 03 nights with breakfast at hotel in Singapore
– Accommodation for 01 nights with breakfast at hotel in Genting Highlands
– Accommodation for 01 night with breakfast at hotel in Kuala Lumpur
– Accommodation for 02 nights with breakfast at hotel in Pattya
– Accommodation for 02 nights with breakfast at hotel in Bangkok
– Meals: Daily Breakfasts at hotel (Starts from Day 02 and Ends on Day
10), Meals as mentioned in the itinerary including transfers in comfortable ac
coach exclusive for the group wherever required
– Sightseeing: as mentioned in the itinerary including transfers in comfortable ac
Coach exclusive for the group wherever required.
– Transfers: as mentioned in the itinerary by comfortable ac coach exclusive for
The group wherever required.
- GST 5%
- Any increase in air fare, taxes or any implementation of New Taxes by the Government
- Anything which is not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Any other personal expenses.
Group Tour departure dates
- 16 Sep to 24 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct to 21 Oct 2019
- 18 Nov to 27 Nov 2019
- 13 Dec to 22 Dec 2019
Group Tour Price:- Rs.110299/- Per person on Twin Sharing
- Cancellations received 60 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of Booking Amount package per person.
- Cancellations received within 60 to 45 Days of departure will incur a penalty of 30% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 45 to 30 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 30 to 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 75% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% package per person.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary are subject to availability.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Itinerary is subject to change.
- Rates are valid till 31 Dec 2019