Day 1: Cochin– Munnar
Arrive at Chochin Airport,Proceed to Munnar (130 kms. from Cochin). Local sightseeing. Visit to Tea Gardens and Tea Museum. Overnight at Munnar.(Meals–Dinner)
Day 2: Munnar
Mattupetty Dam, Kundale. It offers you a magnificent view of the distant valley of Kerala and Tamilnadu. Mattupetty is known for its highly specialised dairy farm-the Indo Swiss Livestock Project. The Mattupetty lake has boating facilities. Kundale too is famous for its lovely lakes and thickly packed forests around it. Overnight at Munnar. (Meal – Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 3: Munnar– Thekkady (Periyar)
Visit Periyar National Park (100 kms-Optional), known for its dense evergreen forest and rich wildlife. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. The greatest attraction of Periyar, however, is the herds of wild Elephants that come to the Lake to drink water. You can also see mammal species like Indian Gaur, Wild Boars, Spotted Deer, Sambar and many aquatic birds. (Meal – Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 4: Thekkady– Alleppey
Another attraction at Periyar is the guided visit to Spice Plantations. Kumily, closest village to Periyar, has a good market for shopping of spices. Alleppey is the best place to enjoy famed Kerala backwaters. The KeralaBackwaters are a network of interconnected canals, rivers, lakes and inlets, an intricate system formed by more than 900km of waterways. These all are lined with Coconut Trees making the landscape most beautiful to experience, and Coconut Trees along the backwaters, cool breeze, village coir industries make the holidays spent at Backwaters most memorable. World famous backwaters of Kerala can be best experienced from the luxury houseboat.Overnight stay at Alleppey.(Meal – Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 5: Alleppey– Cochin
Proceed to Cochin.(Meal – Breakfast)
- Accommodation in double room on twin sharing basis
- 02 nights in Munnar including Breakfast & Dinner
- 01 night in Thekkady including Breakfast & Dinner
- 01 night in Alleppey including Breakfast & Dinner
- All transfers and Sightseeing by AC Tempo Traveller
- All toll taxes, parking, and driver allowance
- GST 5%
- Any Train fare or Air fare
- Monument or park entrance fees
- Any charges not mentioned in “inclusion”
Group Tour Departure Dates:
1) 11 Jan to 15 Jan 2019
2) 18 Jan to 22 Jan 2019
3) 25 Jan to 29 Jan 2019
4) 01 Feb to 05 Feb 2019
5) 08 Feb to 12 Feb 2019
6) 15 Feb to 19 Feb 2019
7) 01 Mar to 05 Mar 2019
8) 08 Mar to 12 Mar 2019
8) 15 Mar to 19 Mar 2019
9) 22 Mar to 26 Mar 2019
10 29 Mar to 02 Apr 2019
Price = Rs.9999/* Per person on twin sharing basis.
- Cancellations received 30 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 25% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% package per person.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary are subject to availability.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- This rate is valid till 31 Mar 2019.
- Itinerary is subject to change.