Bangalore Mysore Ooty
Day 1: Arrival to Bangalore /Sightseeing
On arrival to Bangalore pick up from Bangalore Airport or Railway Station and transfer to Hotel for fresh-up. Start Bangalore sightseeing – visit Iskcon Temple, Bull Temple, Tipu Sultan Palace, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Vishveshwarya Technological Museum, Art Gallery, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha (out side view), MG Road and Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park. Overnight stay in Bangalore.
Day 2: Bangalore to Mysore /Sightseeing
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Mysore. En-route halt at Srirangapatna, visit Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple – enshrines Lord Vishnu as Ranganatha in reclining posture on the bed laid out by the serpent Aadi Sesha. Later visit Dariya Daulat Bagh, “the wealth of the sea”, referred to as the summer palace of Tipu Sultan. And also visit Srirangapatana Fort and Gumbuz. Proceed to Mysore, on arrival drive to Chamundi Hills to pay your obeisance to Goddess Chamundeshwari. On the way back to city you will see Statue of Mahishasura and Nandi. Visit the Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest and well maintained zoo in India. After that you will visit Mysore Palace, one of the largest palaces in the country. Early evening drive to KRS- Brindavan Gardens a show garden that has botanical park with fountains as well as a musical fountain. Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 3: Mysore to Ooty /Sightseeing
After breakfast check out and proceed to Ooty. En-route pass by Bandipur National Forest & Madumali Forest. On arrival to Ooty check into hotel. After lunch go for Ooty Sightseeing – Rose Garden, Ooty Lake – Boating and Botanical Garden. Time for Leisure & Shopping. Overnight stay at Ooty
Day 4: Ooty & Coonoor Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed to Coonoor by Train. Cab will reach by road and take you for Coonoor Sightseeing – Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Noseand Ketty Valley. Back in Ooty visit Tea factory, Tea Museum and Doddabetta Peak. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 5: Ooty to Bangalore /Departure
After breakfast, check out hotel, proceed Bangalore. Visit Pine Forest, 6th & 9th Mile (Shooting Spots), Pykara Falls, Pykara Lake & house boat. On arrival in Bangalore get transfer to Bangalore Airport or Railway Station or Hotel.
- 01 night accommodation in Bangalore
- 01 night accommodation in Mysore
- 02 nights accommodation in Ooty
- 04 days buffet breakfast & Dinner
- Driver allowance, tolls, interstate permit & parking charges
- Exclusive Car for all transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned itinerary
- GST 5%
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees & boating charges
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc
Group Tour Departure Dates:
1) 11 Jan to 15 Jan 2019
2) 25 Jan to 29 Jan 2019
3) 01 Feb to 05 Feb 2019
4) 08 Feb to 12 Feb 2019
5) 15 Feb to 19 Feb 2019
6) 22 Feb to 26 Feb 2019
7) 01 Mar to 05 Mar 2019
8) 08 Mar to 12 Mar 2019
9) 15 Mar to 19 Mar 2019
10) 22 Mar to 26 Mar 2019
11) 29 Feb to 02 Apr 2019
Price – Rs.17199/-*Per Adult on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Cancellations received 30 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 25% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% package per person.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary are subject to availability.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- This rate is valid till 31 Mar 2019.
- Itinerary is subject to change.