Blissful Jammu & Kashmir
Day 01: Srinagar
Arrive at Srinagar Airport proceed to check-in House Boat in Dal Lake.(Meals–Lunch, Dinner)
Day 02: Srinagar
After breakfast visit to Shankaracharya Temple later visit Mughal Gardens which included Chasmashahi, Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Pari Mahal. Later come to House boat for Lunch evening enjoy shikara Ride in Dal Lake later free time for relaxation overnight in House Boat. (Meal – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 03: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast proceed to Sonamarg – known as ‘Meadow of Gold’. Enjoy view of River Sindhu and Thajiwas Glacier (Subject to climate condition) evening return to the Srinagar overnight stay at Hotel. (Meal – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 04: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast proceed to Gulmarg enjoy the world’s second highest operating cable car later visit Shiva Temple and Golf Course at Gulmarg evening return to the Srinagar free time for relaxation overnight at Hotel.(Meal – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 05: Srinagar – Pahalgam
After breakfast proceeds to Pahalgam enroute visit Pampore a largest area of saffron field’s later visit to Bat Factory. After lunch enjoys Water Rafting at Leader River (Subject to operation on water level) evening visit Pahalgam market frees time for shopping overnight at Pahalgam Hotel. (Meal – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 06: Pahalgam – Srinagar
After breakfast visit Betab Valley later visit to Chandanwadi and Aru valley evening return to Srinagar .(Meal – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 07: Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast check out from the Hotel & proceed to Srinagar Airport to board flight to Hometown. (Meal – Breakfast)
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places
- Accommodation in deluxe and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- First Aid service
- Rope way First Faze
- Pick-up & drop at Srinagar Airport
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer.
- Govt Tax of 05 % GST over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Domestic Insurance
- Reassessment of Baggage Lost and major incidence
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Group Tour Departure Dates:
Price – Rs.23499/-*Per Adult on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Cancellations received 30 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 25% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% package per person.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary are subject to availability.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Itinerary is subject to change.