Hongkong & Macau
Day 1 = Hong Kong to Macau
Welcome to Hongkong, after immigration clearance we will take direct ferry to Macau.Arrive Macau , Meet and proceed for Lunch .After Lunch proceed for Macau City Tour.Visit : Ruin of St. Paul, A Ma Temple, Macau Tower (Exclude Ticket fee), Kun Iam Statues, Fisherman Wharf, Golden Lotus Square. Dinner in Indian Restaurant .Overnight in Macau (Meal-Lunch, Dinner)
Day 2 = Macau
After breakfast we will process to Zhu Hai Chimelong Day Tour (Ocean Kingdom Ticket included) with HKD $100 Cash Coupon for Lunch (Supplement for Circus Ticket (2nd Class) at USD 48 per pax).Evening transfer back to Hotel. Dinner in Indian Restaurant Overnight in Macau.(Meal-Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3 = Macau to Hongkong
After breakfast check out from Hotel & Meet and transfer to pier. After that we will take Ferry to Hong Kong.Arrive Hong Kong, Meet and proceed for Hong Kong City Tour.Visit : Victoria Peak with One Way Peak Tram , Aberdeen fishing Village (Sampan Ride is optional) , Jewellery Factory , one way star ferry ride , Old clock tower. Lunch and Dinner in Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Hong Kong.(Meal-Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 4 = Hong Kong
After breakfast we will proceed to full day Ocean Park Tour with Lunch Meal Coupon. Dinner in Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Hong Kong. (Meal-Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 5 = Hong Kong
After breakfast we will proceed to full day Disneyland Tour with Lunch Meal Coupon. Dinner in Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Hong Kong. (Meal-Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 6 Hong Kong – Home Town
After breakfast enjoy the day for shopping. Check Out from Hotel & transfer to Airport.Lunch in Indian Restaurant. ((Meal-Breakfast, Lunch)
- Economy class Air ticket From Mumbai
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations at Macau with Breakfast
- 03 Nights Hotel accommodations at Hong Kong with Breakfast
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- All Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited as per itinerary
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per itinerary
- Travel Insurance up to 59 years of age
- Daily 01 Water bottle of 500 ml per person
- GST 5%
- Any increase in air fare, taxes or any implementation of New Taxes by the Government
- Anything which is not mentioned above
Group Tour Departures dates are
- 15 Apr to 20 Apr 2019
- 22 Apr to 27 Apr 2019
- 06 May to 11 May 2019
- 20 May to 25 May 2019
- 03 Jun to 08 Jun 2019
- 24 Jun to 29 Jun 2019
Group Tour Price:-Rs.104855/- All inclusive per person on twin sharing
Terms & Condition
- Cancellations received 60 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of Booking Amount package per person.
- Cancellations received within 60 to 45 Days of departure will incur a penalty of 30% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 45 to 30 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 30 to 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 75% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% package per person.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary are subject to availability.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
Itinerary is subject to change.