Day 1: Delhi – Shimla
Arrive Delhi and drive to Shimla. This hill station that is perched at 7000 feet above sea level. The heady combinations of Chill mountain air, orchards and colonial charms still make Shimla a dream getaway. Enroute stop at Karnal (Chakravarti lake). On Arrival check into the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.(Meals-Dinner)
Day 2: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
At Sunrise trek to Jakhu temple (Hanuman Temple) – to get a panoramic view of the Himalayas. Return to the hotel for breakfast. Later drive to Kufri (16 kms). Kufri an exotica of nature’s flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune one’s self for natural beauty. Evening visit the Mall road – a good shopping area, Ridge area and Christ Church. Return back to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.(Meals-Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 3: Shimla – Manali
After breakfast drive to Manali. Manali is a combination of natural splendor and rich heritage. Check in at the hotel on arrival. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.(Meals-Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4: Manali
After breakfast at the hotel proceed for sightseeing tour of Manali which includes Hadimba Devi Temple – built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashist Bath, Tibetan Monastery and Roerich Art Gallery. Afternoon take a half-day tour of Naggar Castle and Angoora Shawls Factory. Overnight at the hotel.(Meals-Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 5: Manali
Early morning after breakfast, proceed for excursion of Rohtang Pass. The majesty of the mountains can be seen at their best here. Take a sledge ride down the slopes or try your luck climbing the little snow hills (From December to April) On your descent to Manali halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The magnificent views and natural beauty are never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Nehru Kund. Overnight at the hotel.(Meals-Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 6: Manali – Chandigarh
After breakfast checkout and drive to Chandigarh. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.(Meals-Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 7: Chandigarh – Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel, checkout and visit the Rose Garden & Rock Garden, later transfer to the Delhi drop.(Meals-Breakfast)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- 02 nights in Shimla with Breakfast & Dinner
- 03 nights in Manali with Breakfast & Dinner
- 01 night in Chandigarh with Breakfast & Dinner
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Dzire (Delhi to Delhi)
- All toll taxes, parking, driver allowance
- GST 5%
- Any Train fare or Air fare
- Monument or park entrance fees
- Any charges not mentioned in “inclusion”
Group Tour Departure Dates:
1) 25 Jan to 31 Jan 2019
2) 08 Feb to 14 Feb 2019
3) 22 Feb to 28 Feb 2019
4) 08 Mar to 14 Mar 2019
5) 22 Mar to 28 Mar 2019
Price – Rs.14901/-*Per Adult on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Cancellations received 30 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 25% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% package per person.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary are subject to availability.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- This rate is valid till 31 Mar 2019.
- Itinerary is subject to change.