Dubai - Fully Enthusiastic
Day 1 = Arrive at Dubai International airport, clear the immigration & meet our representative at exit gate. After this we proceed to Hotel. Check in into the Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel. (D)
Day 2 = After breakfast we explore the amazing city of Dubai. The city tour includes photo stop at Burj Al Arab and a walk around Jumeirah Beach. Drive on the famous Sheikh Zayed Road which connects the seven Emirates of Middle East by road i.e. Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Qaiwain, Ras Al Khaimah & Fujairah. We pass by the famous Dubai Frame. We also get an opportunity to take a ride in the Palm Monorail. Later we visit Dubai Museum – the oldest existing building in Dubai. Take a photo stop at Atlantis Hotel – the first resort built on the artificial island The Palm. In the evening we enjoy the thrilling Desert Safari by 4WD Land Cruiser on the sand dunes followed by an amazing Belly Dance show along with Dinner. ( B, L, D)
Day 3 = After breakfast we drive to Abu Dhabi. On arrival, we visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque – A gem of Abu Dhabi and one of the largest mosques in the world. Kindly remember, while entering the Mosque, ladies are requested to cover their head and wear full sleeve clothes. Also, it is advisory for men not to wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts. Later we visit Ferrari World (Photo stop). Evening we will take you to Marina dhow cruise with international buffet dinner on board. Overnight stay at Hotel. ( B, L, D)
Day 4 = After breakfast we take our ride to Miracle garden (Subject to Operation).After Lunch we visit Bollywood Park – the first theme park in the world, dedicated to all things Bollywood. The park has various rides like Don, Lagan, RA.one, Krrish, Sholey etc.Overnight stay. ( B, L, D)
Day 5 = After breakfast we go to Dubai Frame, A 24karet pure gold frame from which you can see entire Dubai City. After this we go to Dubai Mall – one of the largest shopping malls in the world, also popular for the Dubai Shopping Festival. Further we visit Dubai Mall’s Aquarium, which is home to more than 33,000 sea animals, including 400 sharks and rays. Further we shall visit the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa at the Top, on its 124th Floor, from where we get an amazing view of the city. We also enjoy Fountain Show at Dubai Mall. (Subject to Operation). ( B, L, D)
Day 6 = After breakfast we enjoy the full day for shopping at Gold Soul Market, Diera City Centre mall & many other places & after that drop to airport. ( B, L, D)
Return Economy class Air ticket from Pune
05 Nights Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast
Dubai city Tour with Monorail
Marina Dhow Cruise with dinner
Burj Khalifa non prime with Dubai Fountain Show
Desert safari with dinner
Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari world (Photo stop)
Full Day Shopping Tour
05 Lunch + 05 Dinner at Indian restaurant with transfers
UAE 5% VAT
Daily 01 water bottle 500ml
Travel Insurance up to age 59 yrs
Anything which is not mentioned above
Any Personal Expenses
Any Hike in Local Country Taxes, Fuel or any other
Group Tour Departure Dates:
1) 23 Aug to 28 Aug 2019
2) 13 Sep to 18 Sep 2019
3) 11 Oct to 16 Oct 2019
4) 08 Nov to 13 Nov 2019
5) 13 Dec to 18 Dec 2019
6) 10 Jan to 15 Jan 2020
7) 24 Jan to 29 Jan 2020
8) 21 Feb to 26 Feb 2020
9) 27 Mar to 01 Apr 2020
Price – Rs.75999/-*Per Adult on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Cancellations received 60 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of Booking Amount package per person.
- Cancellations received within 60 to 45 Days of departure will incur a penalty of 30% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 45 to 30 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 30 to 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 75% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% package per person.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary are subject to availability.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Itinerary is subject to change.
- Rates are valid till 31 Mar 2020.