Baku - Happening City of Azerbaijan
Day 1:- Baku
Arrival at Airport & transfer to Hotel. Free time for relaxing. After Lunch proceed to Panaromic city tour of Baku which includes – Highland Park-Alley of Martyrs, The National Assembly- also transliterated as MilliMajlis, Flame towers-the tallest skyscraper in Baku, Visit to Eternal Fire –Ateshgah. Afer tour 20:00 Dinner at Indian Restaurant & Transfer back to hotel. Overnight stay. ( Meal – Lunch & Dinner)
Day 2:- Old and New Baku City Tour
After Breakfast in Hotel, Our tour program starts with Old City or Inner City is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected. In 2007, the Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of the Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower, became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. After Lunch in Indian restaurant proceed to the tour in Boulevard area – Proceeding your tour in Park Bulvar Shopping and Entertainment Center. Dinner in Indian restaurant – 9pm Transfer back to hotel. Overnight . (Meal- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3:- Quba Tour or Gabala Tour
After Breakfast at the hotel, we transfer to Quba – Get acquainted with lifestyle of Quba people – Proceed tour with Qechresh forest . After Lunch visit to Shahdag mountain resort – Use chairlift in Shahdag – Visit to waterfall in Quba . Dinner in Indian restaurant – Overnigth Stay at baku. ( Meal- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 4:- Yanardag and Ateshgah
After breakfast at Hotel we will experience the excursion to Teshgahtample – Afterwards we will enjoy the excursion to Yanardagh & HeydarAliyev Center(Outside–Photo Break) . Evening Time for shopping Dinner with soft Drink – Overnight stay at the hotel. (Meal- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 5 :- Departure Day
After breakfast at Hotel, Check out & enjoy free time by won. 1200 check out from the hotel & transfer to Airport. ( Meal – Breakfast)
- Economy class Air ticket form Mumbai
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Baku with breakfast
- Gabala Tour including chairlift
- Azerbaijan Tourist Visa
- Meet & Greet at airport
- All transfers on private basis
- English Speaking Guide
- Excursions in Baku and to the mentioned places
- Exclusive Shopping Tour’s
- Meals on full board ( 5Lunches + 3 dinners + 1 Gala dinner )
- 1 Water Bottle per day per person
- Return airport transfers + all transfers
- All sightseeing tickets included
- Travel Insurance upto age 59 yrs
- GST 5%
- Any increase in air fare, taxes or any implementation of New Taxes by the Government
- Anything which is not mentioned above
Group Tour departure dates
- 18 Mar to 22 Mar 2020
- 18 Apr to 22 Apr 2020
- 28 Apr to 02 May 2020
- 10 May to 14 May 2020
Group Tour Price:- Rs.59999/- Per person on Twin Sharing
- Cancellations received 60 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of Booking Amount package per person.
- Cancellations received within 60 to 45 Days of departure will incur a penalty of 30% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 45 to 30 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 30 to 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 75% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% package per person.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary are subject to availability.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Itinerary is subject to change.