Day 1: – Arrival at Port Blair
Welcome to Veer Savarkar International Airport. Meet our representative and proceed to Hotel at Port Blair. After Hotel Check-in we visit Veer Savarkar Smarak. History awakens to see the tremendous patriotic Light and Sound Show in the evening. Overnight stay at Port Blair. Meals: Lunch, Dinner.
Day 2: – Port Blair – Havelock – Port Blair (by Cruise Time – 6.45am to 9.15am)
Early Morning Proceed to Havelock Island by Cruise. Later visit Radhanagar Beach – rated as Asia’s best beach in 2004 by the Times magazine. The island is known as ‘one of the jewels of the Andaman. Overnight Stay at Port Blair Island. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: – Port Blair – Jolly Buoy (by boat)
After Breakfast proceed to Jolly Buoy Island. Jolly Buoy Island is very famous for underwater corals and the pristine clear beach. Overnight stay at Port Blair Island. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: – Two Islands Tour (Ross Island and North Bay Island)
Today it’s going to be a Super Energetic day. First, we visit the British Capital of Andaman – Ross Island (9.30am to 11.30am) and later Corel Island also known as North Bay Island (12.30pm to 3.45pm). Here we come to enjoy mesmerizing underwater life from Glass Bottom Boat, Banana Boat ride, Scuba Diving, Sea walk and many more (on your own expenses). Overnight stay at Port Blair. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: – Port Blair – Baratang – Port Blair
Very early morning leave for Baratang Island. This is one of best part of your trip to Andaman Islands because of its virgin beauty and natural wonders. In Baratang Island you can see Jarawa tribe, Mangrove and tropical forests, Limestone Caves with Speed Boat Safari. Overnight stay at Port Blair. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 6: – Hotel Check out
After breakfast hotel check out & proceed to city tour (Chatham Saw Mill) & airport drop. Let’s Stay in Touch on Face book \ Email and Meet Again on another Memorable Destination. See You Soon Meals: Breakfast.
- Economy class airfare
- Hotel Accommodation – 5 Nights in Port Blair
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary above
- Exclusive private A/C vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- Personal Tour Coordinators for one Point of Contact
- All entry, monument, parking and permit charges as per itinerary
- To and fro ticket to Havelock by AC Cruise / Government Ferry (as per availability in base category)
- 1 Mineral water on daily Basis at Port Blair
- 5% GST Extra
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, extra mineral water, soft & hard drinks
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Water Sports activity charges per person are approximately as follows: Glass Bottom Submarine (Corel) Ride – Rs.1850, Scuba – Rs.3500, Sea Walk – Rs.3500
Group Tour Departure Dates:
1) 26 Aug to 31 Aug 2019
2) 15 Sep to 20 Sep 2019
3) 09 Oct to 14 Oct 2019
4) 14 Oct to 19 Oct 2019
5) 30 Oct to 04 Nov 2019
6) 04 Nov to 09 Nov 2019
7) 18 Nov to 23 Nov 2019
8) 23 Nov to 28 Nov 2019
9) 01 Dec to 06 Dec 2019
10) 06 Dec to 11 Dec 2019
11) 11 Dec to 16 Dec 2019
Price – Rs.42,500/-*Per Adult on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Cancellations received 30 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 25% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% package per person.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% package per person.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary are subject to availability.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- This rate is valid till 31 Dec 2019.
- Itinerary is subject to change.